Welcome to Kerala Association of Washington (KAW)
Kerala Association of Washington (KAW) is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious organization working for the betterment of Keralites in the Pacific Northwest. KAW touches the lives of well over 2000 Keralites in the Greater Seattle area thru various educative, cultural and sports programs.
KAW Seattle Community Group is the Facebook Group for the community to come together, share ideas, offer help, and keep in touch with your fellow community members. If you haven't already, please visit KAW Seattle Community Facebook Group and join the group. We will be publishing regularly through that channel.
Dear Community, based on your feedback about the interactive type programs we brought to you, KAW is rolling out a new initiative Chat with KAW every Wednesday starting Nov 4th, from 7:30 PM to 8:30 /9:00 PM where we will cover any topic which is useful and relevant to you. The initial sessions will be moderated by President of KAW, Ojus John. Each session will be followed by Q&A - We recommend you to send your questions early to KAW Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KAW Charity Updates
COVID-19 Related Updates
- Discounts at partnering business establishments
- Free entry to all educative and selected cultural events
- Discounted entry to mega Onasadya/program and selected shows
- Eligibility to participate in more than 10 annual sports tournaments
- Opportunity to network with professionals and fellow Malayali families
- Connection to Kerala culture and tradition through KAW Malayalam classes
- Opportunity to give back to the community through volunteering and charity initiatives
- Platform to showcase your artistic talent in front of large audience at elite performance centers
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please reach out to email@example.comMeet KAW 2020 Team