- ($10,000) Urgent help for a 16-year-old girl suffering from acute myeloid leukemia
- ($5,000) Donate a Ventilator for Pathanamthitta Govt Hospital
- ($5,000) Seattle Children's Hospital
Welcome to Kerala Association of Washington (KAW)
Kerala Association of Washington (KAW) is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious organization working for the betterment of Keralites in the Pacific Northwest. KAW touches the lives of well over 2000 Keralites in the Greater Seattle area thru various educative, cultural and sports programs.
KAW Seattle Community Facebook GroupKAW Seattle Community Group is the Facebook Group for the community to come together, share ideas, offer help, and keep in touch with your fellow community members. If you haven't already, please visit KAW Seattle Community Facebook Group and join the group. We will be publishing regularly through that channel.
Thank you very much for making the Onam Celebrations a grand success! We are happy to hear that you all enjoyed the Onam cultural fest and the various online programs including the music night. We would like to inform you that as part of our promise to "Give back to the community" through various initiatives, we also supplied lunch to feed 35 needy people during our Onasadya.
Handing over the lunch to feed the needy, during Onasadya distribution
COVID-19 Related Updates
KAW Membership - Why Should I Join?KAW Family Membership is only $30 per year and provides Member families with:
- Discounts at partnering business establishments
- Free entry to all educative and selected cultural events
- Discounted entry to mega Onasadya/program and selected shows
- Eligibility to participate in more than 10 annual sports tournaments
- Opportunity to network with professionals and fellow Malayali families
- Connection to Kerala culture and tradition through KAW Malayalam classes
- Opportunity to give back to the community through volunteering and charity initiatives
- Platform to showcase your artistic talent in front of large audience at elite performance centers
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please reach out to email@example.com
KAW 2020 EC Vision : A 10-point PlanKAW EC Team has come up with a 10-point plan to keep serving the community even during these challenging and restricted times. Please listen to this video with an overview of the plan from our President, Mr. Ojus John.
- “Ask Our Doctors”: Web conference with Doctors panel
- DIY (Do It Yourself) video series
- Learning Resources: Online Books, Videos, Classes
- Immigration / Visa Helpline: Guidance for Consulate-related queries
- Community Engagement Channel: Creative platform for online activities
- KAW Youth Club: Online programs for our youngsters
- Caring for the Community: extend a helping hand to those affected by COVID-19
- KAW Website: Updated with Covid-19 related information
- KAW Toll-free Number
- KAW Seattle Community Facebook Group: An information sharing platform