COVID-19 Relief Efforts
For more details and to make a donation visit our Gofundme page.
Is my donation tax deductible?
- Yes, KAW Charity is a 501c(3) and any donation you make to KAW Charity is considered tax deductible
Will I get a match through my employer?
- You should be able to. KAW Charity is a 501c(3) and any donation is eligible for match. Please check with your employer’s resources to see if KAW Charity is listed as an organization that they would match. Microsoft, Boeing, Expedia, and T-Mobile should show this cause with their give programs. For those who can donate through your employer, we recommend using that for your donation. Look for our cause KAW Charity COVID-19 in Benevity.
How is the money being sent?
- In order to amplify and channelize the donation impact, we will be partnering with FOMAA to disburse the funds. Since KAW Charity cannot send funds directly to India, we will be sending the money we have collected through FOMAA.
Who is it being sent to?
- We will be sending it to and working with Local Organizations and NGOs. More information is available in this press release.
Are we contributing to CMDRF or PM Cares?
- Not planned at this point.
- If you have any other questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org