- ($20,000) Urgent help for a 16 year old girl suffering from acute myeloid leukemia (Our original target was $10,000, but as the girl is being moved to Vellore Hospital on 9/27 Sunday and as she needs a Bone Marrow Transplant as well, the total needed to support her is over 15 lakhs)
- ($5,000) Donate a Ventilator for Pathanamthitta Govt Hospital
- ($5,000) Seattle Children's Hospital
How to watch the Nilaamazha Live Show
- Go to https://www.hilltunes.com/event003/
- In the embedded player under “ALREADY HAVE A TICKET?” section, enter the provided “Show Pass Code” and Click enter
You can view the show using your Computer or Laptop or Phone or TV
For Best Viewing Experience
- Connect your laptop/tablet to TV using HDMI cable
- If you have Chromecast, you can Chromecast to TV (https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6006232?hl=en/)
- Screen mirroring from smart phones (https://www.screenbeam.com/learn-more/wireless-display/screen-mirroring-what-is-it-and-how-to-use-it/)
Please check the show date and time on Video URL/Link. We recommend you starting the stream 15 minutes before the show start time, to make sure streaming is working properly on your device. Click the Video URL/Link for direct playlist/video access
I entered the Show Pass code, but I do not see any content streaming
- If your screen is not loading anything after entering the passcode, please refresh the browser and retry.
My browser is not loading the page https://www.hilltunes.com/event003/
- Our recommended and tested browsers are Chrome and Safari. If you are not using one of those browsers, please download and use Chrome or Safari. Also try opening the page in incognito browser window.
My video player is just spinning and not getting the Enter Password option
- Open the page in an Incognito window (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464) and try again
I started watching on one device, can I now switch to another device to watch?
- Yes, you can. But you can only watch on one device at any given time using the same Show Pass Code
Why does my video stream stop working?
You need to try clearing the history and cache in your browser. Try the following steps:
- For iPhone: Open the Settings app / Safari settings / Clear History and Data / for deleting the cache data
- For Android phone or Tablet: open the Chrome app / top right Tap History / Clear browsing data / for deleting the cache data
- You need to try clearing the history and cache in your browser. Try the following steps:
Why does my Video or live stream keep buffering?
- It may be due to internet connectivity or band width and browser cache issues. Refer FAQ 5 for browser cache issue
What devices and/or apps can I watch this live stream on?
- Chrome(v. 85+), Microsoft Edge 44.x, Internet Explorer 11.x,Chrome for Android(Mobile), Safari (v. 13+),iOS Safari(Mobile)(v. 13+)
I missed the event, can I see the video later?
- Yes. Any issues, please contact us through WhatsApp group Nilaamazha Support
I do not have any audio from the stream
- Please check if your sound device is muted or if volume is too low